HP STATE CAMPA
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Information Technology Wing of the Forest Department is headed by an officer of the rank of Additional Principal Chief Conservator of Forests and is mandated with the automation of the businesses and processes of the Forest Department with a view to simplify and make them user friendly, and improve democratic, government and business aspects of governance. Make the department easily accessible to the public.
Information Technology Wing aspires to:
- HP STATE CAMPA, constituted vide GoHP Notification dated 03.08.2009, receives funds from Central Adhoc CAMPA.
- It functions through a Governing Body, a Steering Committee and an Executive Committee.
- The Governing Body, headed by Chief Minister, lays down broad policy framework and reviews its working from time to time.
- The Steering Committee, having Chief Secretary as its Chairperson, approves rules and procedures, monitors progress of funds utilisation, and approves APOs, reports and accounts.
- The Executive Committee, with PCCF (HoFF) as its head, prepares and submits APOs to Steering Committee for approval, supervises the implementation of works, submits reports to Steering Committee & prepares annual reports.
- The HP State CAMPA implements various schemes through the field units of HP Forest Department and provides funds by transfer to the bank accounts of respective field offices as per approved APOs.