Links at top of the page
- Screen Reader Access - This link Provides information regarding access to different Screen Readers.
- Skip To main Content - This link sends the control to main content, so that visually challenged people can skip to listen header and navigation every time and can switch to main content directly.
- Skip to navigation - This link sends the control to menu.
- Text Size - This link sends the control to menu.
- Text size Icons
Following different options are provided in the form of icons which are available on the top of each page:
- - Decrease text size: Allows to decrease the text size to one level
- A Normal text size: Allows to set default text size
- + Increase text size: Allows to increase the text size to one level
- Accessibility Options
To change the text size using the Accessibility Options page:
- Select Accessibility Options. The Accessibility Options page is displayed.
- From the Text Size section, select the appropriate text size.
- Click Apply.
- Change Content Languane
????? ??? – By clicking on this link, user will be able to see the contents in hindi
In English - This link displays the contents in englishsh
- Search Facility - User can search for documents with entries that contain any one of the words he/she specify in the box.
View Speeches, Press Release, messages etc.
Speeches, press release and messages are in Pdf document, to see these documents user need a PDF reader which can be downloaded freely from Adobe Acrobat Reader